Tuesday, December 11, 2012

This is really stupid

So I have gone through and deleted every photo off all my blogs from the past four years. I have uploaded picasa and added the pictures I wanted to use like it said we could. I signed up for google plus for free unlimited space like blogger said it would give me and yet it is still giving me the stupid message that I cant upload any pictures. I even tried to delete some pictures off the saved ones but it wont let me. So I created a new blog and can you guess what happened. I couldn't even upload one picture to the new blog with out getting that stupid message saying I have no space. How can I have no space on something that is completely new! What ever Blogger is pulling here is really stupid. I am not going to pay for something that says is free everywhere you look. I even read the terms and conditions and it says I can contact them by hitting the help button. Anyone see a "help" button? I have searched and can not find a single one. If you cant tell I am incredibly annoyed and kinda getting frustrated with this whole thing.

4 comments:

Katies Korner said...

I got the same message on Sunday when I tried to blog. I deleted a bunch then tried and it would not let me either, please let me know how you get it figured out. As for the help thing if you go to blogger.com they have a help center button on the bottom.

Emily Fairbank said...

You have to delete the photos out of your web album attached to your google account. I have done it ever year. Even though the posts are gone the photos are still saved to your account. You have to go into the main google account and delete the pictures from back to front. I promise it works I have done it 3 times already.

Unknown said...

Thank you I will try that.

Unknown said...

Thank you I will try that.