Friday, December 7, 2012

Trying

I am trying to figure out how to get more pictures on here with out paying for it. If anyone knows how to let me know. I have a bunch of posts ready to go but I cant download any pictures. This is kinda ridiculous. I may need to start a new blog I guess.

3 comments:

Emily Fairbank said...

i go back and copy my blog post into word starting with the oldest and then delete the posts from the back to the front so I never have more than one year on there.

Elise said...

I am havin the same problem! My friend has had this happen a couple times and she just waited and was able too load more pics. after a while. I think they do this every now and then to a bunch of people's blogs b/c it just happened to me and my friend Cassie recently too. She said she saved her pics in photoshop as "for the web" and it made them a smaller size so she was able to publish them. Maybe you could do something like that. Good luck! I hope we both figure it out b/c I want to see more pics! :) your new header photo is so beautiful! I am assuming that was taken by Gpa?

Trisha said...

I had a friend who just ended up putting a link on the old blog to a new blog and vice versa. Sorry no words of wisdom!