Thursday, June 2, 2011

Evylee becomes a Rocker!

So a little back story... Mike is way into rock music and ever since we had Evylee he has been dreaming that she would be a really good guitar player and learn to love Rock. So from the day she could understand what music was he would play his music and have her "rock out" with him and guess what... she has learned to like "daddy's" music. Well on Ethans birthday while we were waiting for everyone to show up Mike pulled out his guitar and for the first time Evylee wanted to play it too. He sat down with her and helped her hold it and strum a few strings. Like in my previous post he got very excited and bought her a guitar. Well last night her guitar arrived and she was so excited about it. She even played for like 40 min before we had to make her stop and go to bed.    The first thing she wanted to do this morning was play it again. You should see the proud look on Mikes face. He is loving every minute of it and I have to admit it is pretty darn cute. :)






2 comments:

Amy said...

Evylee is SOOOO cute! I'm so glad I got to see you guys!! I love your kids, tell them I said hi!

Kathryn said...

Too cute!