Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mikes Birthday

I am so sad I forgot my camera that day so unfortunately I don't have any pictures but it was still fun. We woke up late that morning and got ready for the day. We enjoyed having fun with the kids and what not and the we headed out for the day. I took Mike to Rodizio Grill, which he loved. Ethan was an awesome eater, Evy not so much. Mike and I enjoyed the incredibly good food and time being together. After lunch we went to Thanksgiving point and decided to do the Farm Country cause it was so nice outside. We saw and fed the goats, which Evylee actually fed them this time. We fed the ducks and rode on the horse pulled wagon. My favorite part was when Evylee got to ride on the pony. She absolutely loves it. she didn't want to stop and had a blast. She was so cute sitting up on the horse holding on all by herself, she is getting so big. Ethan slept through most of it but woke up when we went into the building where there are some toys and learning activities for the kids. After we were done there we went to Riverton to go to a work BBQ that Mike was invited to. We let Evy play on the playground and while we ate and played games the group there. It was pretty fun. We took the kids home at 9 and put them in bed then we watched a movie and called it a day. It was a very nice day and we enjoyed the time together. Mike enjoyed having his family with him on his birthday and the kids and I are very blessed to have such a great man as head of our family. He really is the best husband ever. I love you Mike.

3 comments:

The Triplett Family said...

Sounds like a fun day! I'm loving the new family picture and ones of the kids along the side too. So cute!

Elise said...

Happy birthday Mike!

Amy said...

Mike I didn't know your birthday was recently! Sounds like you had a fun day. You're great Mike, Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad to have your and Dez's friendship!