Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ethan turns 2

This year was very busy in May so no one was able to come to a birthday party we wanted to do for Ethan so we celebrated by ourselves, at family dinner for the month, and at my moms house while I was there for a graduation. So for Ethan's birthday at first we took him to Chuck-a-Rama and then to Walmart to pick out a toy with the money he got for his birthday. We then took him home and let him open his toys. He loved his train set! He opened it and all he could say was "CHOO, CHOO!!!! CHOO, CHOO!!! We had a pretty good day. Ethan also got a truck from his gammie and zoo legos from his grandma. He had a good birthday but we didnt get any pictures of him blowing out a candle which makes me really sad but I will make up for it next year. We love our little buddy and can't believe that he has been with us for 2 whole years now. It went by way to fast!
Putting his tracks together!



Opening his legos.


My handsome little man!

This pic was taken with my phone so it isnt the best quality


1 comment:

Amy said...

Sooo cute! I seriously love this little guy SO much! I love the picture you took with your phone, so tender :)