Thursday, June 7, 2012

Memorial Day

I have this one out of order but it still works :)  Every year on Memorial Day Mike's family does a baseball game with family and friends. It is pretty fun. We got to the park at 10 and they started up the game. I decided not to play this year because I am pregnant and cant run with out it hurting. I loved watching though and we had 3 other pregnant women there and Katie who gave birth just a week ago. So we were all sitting together on a bench and got to talk and enjoy watching the game. Evylee even got to hit the ball and run around the bases. It was so cute. When the game got over at 12:30 we all went to Gammie and Potts house for a potluck lunch. Mike cooked the hot dogs and we all set up the food on the tables and then got to enjoy the wonderful food. Almost everyone was there, we even had Emily and Joe there. We enjoyed the food and the time together. I got to hold brand new baby Oakley and so did Evy. At 2:30 I had to head to work so we had to cut out a little early but it was so fun to be there and see everyone.
Rachel helping Evy run the right way and explain when to do so.

Standing on 3rd


Ethan sporting his awesome sunglasses

Eating cheetos

And eating cheetos. Think my kids like the cheetos a little ;)

Paisley sitting with Ethan and me inside enjoying her cupcake

Evylee holding Oakley. She is so cute and little. Evylee was so happy to hold her and cant wait to have her brother here to hold all the time.

No comments: