1 year ago
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Mike's birthday!
For Mike's birthday we were able to spend the whole day together! First half as a family and second half just us. We woke up early-ish and I made "roll-up pancakes" (crepes) and then we got ready taking our sweet time which was nice. We got out at lunch time so I took Mike to DP Cheesesteaks, his new favorite place to eat and we ate lunch. Then we took the kiddos to the Living Planet Aquarium. Evylee and Ethan were both so excited to see the fishes and the turtles. They especially loved the penguins and the otters. We stayed there for a few hours and got to see them feed the penguins which was pretty cool. We then went to Gammies house to drop off the kids and take off on our own. I took him to the new City Center Mall to walk around and window shop and enjoy looking at all the fun stuff. It was such a nice day too that we didn't need any jackets. We walked around for a few hours and then went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We both hadn't been there and we both decided that their food is amazing and their red velvet cheesecake is even better! We walked around some more till we were just to tired to go on and then headed home. We got the kids and went home and enjoyed some Americas Got Talent. It was such a nice day we got to spend together and I am so happy that I am married to the most amazing husband in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Happy Birthday Mike! That day sounds so fun Dez, I'm glad you guys were able to do something as a family and then something later, just the two of you :)
Post a Comment