Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's a BOY!

Wow! Sorry it has been so long since I updated my blog. I have been really busy! But I am going to catch you all up. So April 19th we were able to go to the doctor and get an ultra sound to make sure things were progressing well with the baby and also to find out what we are having. Well she went through and checked the baby's heart and measured its head and leg bone and checked for cleft pallet and made sure it was swallowing like it was supposed to and everything was perfect! Then she started searching for the gender. Honestly I was happy with either. I wanted a girl cause it has been a while since we had had a little baby girl in the house and I wanted a boy because I had a very special name picked out that I wanted to use. So when the ultrasound tech said "Well it looks like a boy!" I was so excited and Mike and I were very happy. We already had the name Aiden Kent picked out so we instantly started calling him by his name after that. The reason this name is so important to me is because of my dad. My dads name is Kent and he is the greatest dad anyone could ask for. I was so excited to be the first one to use that name and have Aiden know that he is named after an amazing man. I am so excited to welcome out little man into the world in September.
There he is facing down

He was all cuddled up, it was so cute.

He wouldn't let us get a picture of his face. He had his arm up the whole time. But its a great pic of his ear and arm :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

What a cute little arm and ear! I can't wait for this little guy to come! That's so exciting!