1 year ago
Saturday, January 18, 2014
2014!
For new years we went to Uncle Clints house with Clint and Melissa, Chris and Steph, Chelsea and Tom and Grandma and Grandpa (for half the time. then they went to Debbies). We got dinner on the way there at the new Wendys that is by our Walmart and then headed there. The kids played and watched Spirit. Us adults played games too. We played Eye to Eye which was really fun and I dont think I have laughed that much in a while. We also played Uno. We munched on candy and the girls all talked in the kitchen while the men all talked in the front room. It was a really good night and I am so glad we got to ring in the new year with family. Both the boys passed out around 11 but Evy made it to midnight and almost all the way home after that. Sadly I didnt take any pictures. I left my camera at home and my phone in the car. After midnight we all got on speaker phone and called my dad to wish him a happy birthday and when I was done saying good bye we headed home. It was a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment