Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bridal shower, Thanksgiving and Shooting

For Thanksgiving we all went to my parents house in Bear Lake. Mike was able to get the day before thanksgiving off so we actually got to get there at like noon instead of 8 like we thought. So it was nice to get there and see every one show up. At 8 we got to do a bridal shower for Blake and Sterling who were getting married on the 13th of Dec. It was a lot a fun and I really enjoyed being with the family :)

Mom, Jess, Blake, Me, Carson, Mandy, Hailey, Debbie, Anj, Marina




The next day was Thanksgiving. We started off the day preparing for dinner and chatting while we all cooked and hung out in the kitchen. We played games and the kids played video games with my cousin Skylar. We all got to sit at the same table this year too. It was really nice to have everyone in the same room instead of spread throughout the house. The food was delicious and the company even better. I love Thanksgiving and that their is always a lot of family around. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us all crash their and enjoy the country and awesome food. 

Playing video games

Love these two!


All ready to start cooking!

Anj made cute name tags for everyone so we didnt need to try to figure out where to put everyone.

Our awesome Thanksgiving table.

Daddy reading with Evy

Skylar Playing with Aiden

Hailey and Carson Loved when their grandpa took them outside to look in the window

James with Aiden. They were cuddle buddies. 
During some down time on Thanksgiving we all went out in the back yard and shot some guns. It was a blast. All the guys went out and shot at a target my dad and james made. They guys were doing good and I enjoyed watching but then I wanted a turn. (sadly no pics) I am used to shooting bigger guns like 22's and shotguns and I have never fired a hand gun before but I did pretty awesome. I got all my shots in the center ring of the target. That is better then some of the guys ;) It was so fun and made me miss all the fun times going out shooting just for the fun of it. I loved that we could just go out the back door and shoot at a target. You do that here and you get in huge trouble but in Bear Lake it was so nice. After that we played games and enjoyed all the company. It was a great day.

Skylar and Grandpa sitting on the swings watching the shooting.
All watching and waiting for their turn

Skylar shooting
Mikes turn
Evy even came out and had fun watching.

No comments: