Saturday, January 18, 2014

Out of Order

This was supposed to be between Thanksgiving and the Jackson Christmas Party. My cousin Sterling and his beautiful wife, Blake, were married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for Time and ALL Eternity on Friday the 13th of Dec. It was a bitter cold but beautiful morning. We had the opportunity to go to the sealing and it was one of the most amazing sealings. The officiator was awesome and taught me things that I had never thought of before. It was a wonderful ceremony and one that wont be forgotten. We then went to the luncheon at the church and enjoyed Cafe Rio style food made by the ward members and it was delicious. The reception was beautiful and the day was just awesome. Poor Ethan fell asleep at the luncheon and didnt wake up till the dancing part of the reception. So not many pics of him. However, Blake looked so gorgeous in her dress and Sterling looked so incredibly happy that I teared up a few times. I am so happy for them and I love them both dearly!







Aiden and Hailey dancin
Tricia and Ethan dancing
Evylee's favorite thing ever is dancing with Uncle James. 
Evy showing Aiden how to dance. To cute
Add caption
Grandpa and Evy. She sure loves him.
We also decorated our house for christmas and I am so excited that we have room for 2 trees. My parents gave us their big tree for our front room and I loved having it in there. Love my house!

Playing in the snow in our back yard.





Poor puppy was worn out and slept the whole time we hung ornaments. 

No comments: