So we did Aidens 1 year photos a few weeks after he turned one. My father-in-law and I took Aiden up the canyon while my mother-in-law watched the other two. Aiden slept on the way up there and I was so scared that he was going to be so really grouchy the whole time but he wasnt! He was completely happy and absolutely Loved being outside and just on his own with Mommy and Potts. We had a hard time picking only a few pictures because every one of them were amazing and he was happy in every shot. I was so excited and so proud of him. Plus I really enjoyed spending that time with just him and Randy. It was a lot of fun. I am so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing father-in-law that can do all these pictures for us. We love you Potts!
On a funny/Karma note... on our way back to the car some bike rider came whizzing off the bike trail and practically ran people over while he was speeding through the parking lot and almost hit my father in law. Then he tried to be cool and instead of staying on the road tried to take a short cut through the weeds and hit a rock and he and the bike flipped in the air like two times. At first we wondered if he was ok and 2 ladies that saw it happen started over to him but then he got up and rode away all slow and sad like... ha ha. It was kinda sad but kinda a "serves him right" moment. Next time he might be a little more courteous to others.
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment