1 year ago
Monday, December 5, 2011
and so the weddings begin....
Dec 2 My cousin got married to Darryl in the Jordan River Temple at 11 in the morning. It was a beautiful wedding and it was so sweet how they treated each other. It reminded me of my wedding day and how amazing and fast it was. They were so cute and so excited and perfectly happy. I was so happy for them, and i obviously cried, tears of joy. :) afterward we went out and did pictures and then headed to the lunchen. It was really sweet when everyone stood up and told stories about Darryl and Jess. I was one of them and again cried, not out of the ordinary for me though :) We then had an hour or so till the pictures started. we drove up and finished setting up which took us from 11-2 in the morning the night before. We finished all up and then did pics and the reception began. It was decorated so pretty. I am so happy for them and look forward to having Darryl as part of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Evylee's dress is so cute! What a special time with your family :)
Is that dress what I think it is? I am surprised it still fits!
That is a super cute pic of evylee dancing with James. I'm happy for your cousin. :) that is very exciting. And I am amazed, as well, how fast it goes by. Have we both been married for 5 years now?!
Post a Comment