1 year ago
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Decorating for Christmas.... Finally
Well I finally found my important ornaments and then we went out and bought more to decorate the tree since we lost our box full of our other ones in our last move. But I really like our tree this year. I set up the tree before mike got home late that night so we would just have to decorate then put the kids to bed. It was fun though the kids love helping me put up the tree and spread the branches. I had christmas music on and the kids even danced together :) It was cute. Mike got home and we started decorating the tree together. He would put the hooks on the bulbs and hand them to the kids, the kids would put them on the tree and when the one branch got to crowded i would take some off and spread them around the tree. It was so fun and so cute watching the kids get so excited. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! That sounds a lot like how our tree was decorated. Brady handing them out, the kids putting them on one branch, and me spreading them out. Haha! I love this tradition. It just isn't Christmas until the tree is up and twinkling. And yours is lovely.
Very pretty! I can't wait until my kids can help me decorate. No wonder mom has such a hard time getting it all done. Kids really do lend an extra hand!
Post a Comment