Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thursday the 22nd was our annual Jackson Christmas Party! I look forward to this every year. We always have fondu and a gift exchange and of course hang out and have fun :)  This year we had our normal fondu (which is so amazing its just not christmas time till we have it) and then we just talked and laughed and enjoyed all the company. My mom and dad and siblings were even down here and I was excited to see them too. Well after dinner we did the gift exchange. Ethan got this cute turtle pillow pet which he loves and wont stop kissing and Evylee got a My Little Pony and now she wont stop talking about all the other My Little Ponies she wants. She is so funny. Mike and I got some picture frames to go on our wall that I am in the process of decorating. We hung out for a while till about 10 at night and just talked and had fun relaxing. It was a great party and I love seeing my family at things like that cause it doesnt happen as often as it used to and I love seeing everyone. 










1 comment:

Amy said...

Dez Bear looking at this made me miss you a ton!! You look SOOO beautiful in these pictures! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family. The picture of the kids with their presents are so cute, glad they got some fun things!