1 year ago
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Mandy and Daves' Wedding.
on Dec 16 Mandy got married to her best friend Dave. They have know each other a long time and have been through a ton together. They are amazing people and perfect for each other. I love them both so much and am so excited to have Dave "officially" in the family. Friday was a great day, we woke up early and headed to the Draper temple. I was so tired that I forgot my stupid camera so I missed all the pics at the temple. My mom took a ton though and I will get those later. :) After the sealing we had the luncheon and then later that night we had the reception. It was so beautiful and the whole day was full of laughing and fun because that is just the way those two are. :) It was a great night and I am so happy for both of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! So pretty! I like the cake too :) Looks like it was a really pretty December wedding.
Post a Comment