So last night the kids were sent to bed late because didnt get home till about 9. so at 9:30 I sent Evylee upstairs to get her pj's on and was starting to clean up the food on the table which included a bowl of cereal evy just finished eating but left the milk. Well Evylee called me upstairs to help brush her teeth so I ran up there to help and would just clean up after she was in bed. Usually Ethan follows me upstairs to listen to the story I read but he didnt come. I didnt think much of it till after the story was read and Mike yelled up the stairs to hurry down and see something. I ran downstairs wondering what the crap he was yelling about and walked in on this....
Yes you are correct, my lovely son got up on the chair and dumped the milk on his head. If you look close you can see his hair is soak and his eye lashes along with the table and floor. I walked in and he just looks at me with a grin and goes "eh" as in look what i did mom. Silly boy. So I gave him a bath and cleaned up the mess all while laughing at this little boys face covered in milk. I love that kid, keeps things entertaining. ;)
2 comments:
I LOVE that he poured the bowl of milk straight on his head. Thatta boy :) So funny and cute!!
Really cute pictures. lvu
Post a Comment