So here is the back story: As you know my cousin Jessica has been engaged for a while. I posted about her wedding dress shopping a while ago. Well in October Mandy came home from her mission and reconnected with her old boyfriend and 3 weeks later they were engaged. So now my Aunt Debbie has two weddings to plan and two daughters to give away. It is pretty awesome though. Jessica gets married on the 2nd (tomorrow) and Mandy gets married on the 16th. I am so happy for both of them, they are amazing cousins, friends. We all grew up together and I think of all my cousins as my brothers and sister, I love them that much. Well Mandy invited me to come to her bridals that just happened to be with my father-in-law, Randy. So I said yes and even took a few snap shots in between the professional shots. I love these girls so much and to see them so happy and together fulfilling their dreams made me so emotional, it was weird. But I got a few pics that turned out ok. They are kind of fuzzy but you get the point.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment