1 year ago
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Lights at Temple Square
Evylee has been wanting to go see the lights at "the square temple" (ha ha) for a while now, so on sunday we went down town and met James and Missy and we just enjoyed the lights. Evylee loved to touch the lights and see the pink trees. It was so cute. We got a couple of good pics too. It was fun to finally get down there and see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun! I am so happy you have been keeping up on your blog. It is the only way I can keep up and feel like I know what is going on in the family! Love you guys! can't wait to come see you!
The lights are so fun to see and so beautiful. I love that you guys are starting some neat Christmas tradition-the lights and going to the Festival of Trees! Ethan looks so cute bundled up!
Post a Comment