Monday, June 24, 2013

Andrew Collier Fairbank

Sorry this one is out of order. On Sunday before we headed home from Boise we ate breakfast in the lobby of the Hotel with my parents and grandparents. They headed home but we headed to Joe and Emily's apartment. They had just moved to Boise for the summer and had had their baby boy on the 22nd. So we stopped by to see them and meet our new nephew. It was so fun to see them and hang out a bit. Joe made us some yummy pastrami grilled cheese sandwiches and made the kids mac and cheese. I got to hold little Andy and I must say he is one of the cutest babies I have seen. He has perfect skin and is so little just perfect. Evy and Ethan loved seeing AJ and playing with him while Emily and I talked. We stayed for a  few hours and then headed home. The weekend was so fun and wonderful but we were so glad to be home safe and sound and in our own beds.
A little washed out but it is the best I have. My camera dies shortly after this

The kids playing

AJ, Evy, Andy, Ethan, Aiden.
Aiden was so not happy. He just wanted a nap. Poor guy. 

Took this off Emily's facebook so you can see him. He is just to cute!

No comments: