Monday, June 24, 2013

Heading to Boise!

On May 24th we got in the car at around 8:30AM and headed to Bosie. It was a 6 hour drive but with stops for the kids and what not it took a bit longer. The kids did awesome though! They were so good and enjoyed the ride. We stopped a few times to go potty or let Aiden out for a minute but it was a really easy road trip. We got to Boise around 3:30PM. We ate lunch at the Boise Fry Company and it was pretty darn good. I called my mom but they said they were all done decorating for the reception which made me kinda sad since I was really excited to help out but that meant that I could spend time with the kids and Mike. We ended up finding out that we got excepted on a house we put an offer on a few days before so Mike and I read some of the papers and unloaded the car at the hotel and I got the kids dressed in their swimsuits and blew up their tubes. We headed down to the pool around 5:30. It was so much fun to swim. I love swimming and so do the kids. I put Aiden in his baby tube and he loved the water. He had so much fun just floating around watching the other kids swim. It was really nice because we had the pool all to ourselves for a good hour and a half. Mike was catching the kids one at a time when they would jump in and Aiden ended up falling asleep so I wrapped him up in towels and laid him on his tube and he slept for a good hour or so too. I was able to enjoy the hot tub for a few minutes and Mike was even teaching Evy to go under the water while plugging her nose. She was loving it until she tried it on her own with out us knowing. Mike and I turned to where she was supposed to be on the stairs just in time to see her swimming back to the stairs and coming out of the water gagging. She was afraid after that, which broke my heart. She was doing so good and because I didnt pay close enough attention she was afraid. She said she had tried to swim to us but we didnt catch her and she was scared cause she couldnt see anything. Poor baby. After that she wouldnt let go of her tube. We will work on it again next time. Anj and Aryssa ended up coming down around 7 to swim with us too. We all swam and played till about 8 and then we headed upstairs to our hotel room, which was amazing by the way. It had a full kitchen and a king size bed and a pull out bed in the couch for the kids and the room was big enough to set up the pack and play with out being cramped. It was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. It was called Homewood Inn & Suites by Hilton. It was awesome. We got up to our room after swimming and gave the kids baths and put them to bed and Mike and I stayed up for a while watching the food network. It was a good, long day and the next day was hopefully going to be the same.

Coloring on the note pads while they waited to go to the pool


Laying on the bed by mom while I blew up the tubes

Reading an animated on the Ipad


Ready for bed. After the story they were out in 15 minutes.

No comments: