Monday, June 24, 2013

Aryssa's mission call

So Aryssa got her Mission call on May 3rd. She was called to Phoenix, AZ and she leaves on June 19th. She is super excited. Sh got her endowments out on May 22 in the Logan temple. I was able to leave the kids with Chelsea for an hour so and I met grandma and grandpa at Mikes work and rode to Logan with them. I enjoyed it so much. I was able to just take with them and relax and just spend time with my grandparents just us. We got to Logan and met up with Dan and Debbie and ate at subway. We then headed over to the temple. We met up with everyone there and got dressed, Debbie and I were late cause we couldnt find grandma in the dressing room. We looked for like 10 minutes. Turns out we just kept missing her. It was kinda funny. I ended up borrowing Chelseas temple dress since mine still wont fit, stinkin baby weight, but it was still so nice to be at the temple. I had never done an endowment session in the Logan temple. It is so pretty and I really enjoyed being there for Aryssa and I loved being at the temple and not having to worry about anything. It is such an amazing place. I was able to sit by Aunt Debbie during the session and then got to see Aryssa in the celestial room. It was such a great experience. Afterward we all went to Chili's for dinner. There was Dan, Debbie, Anj, James, Aryssa, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, and me all there. Sterling was driving there but didnt make it till after dinner. We all enjoyed eating and chatting and we were all proud of Aryssa and her decision she made to go to the temple and go on a mission. Grandma and Grandpa took me home after that and again I enjoyed the ride with them just because we could talk. I love my grandparents and am so grateful I have such an amazing relationship with them. It was a wonderful day and I loved every minute of it.



No comments: