This year on father's day my mother in law was out of town and we didnt want Randy to be alone on father's day. So Dave and Katie, Audrey and Matt, Emily and Joe, Jenny and Mark and Me and Mike all pitched in to get my father in law a new BBQ and surprised him after church. Emily and Joe drove down from Boise to be here for it and we all went to his ward in Sandy and then all went to his house to surprise him with the grill and lunch. We all brought one item to make it work. It was so fun to be together as a family and to enjoy everyones company and to see baby Andy again. It was a great day. We went home and facetimed my dad and then I made Mike dinner and watched a "daddy movie." I love all the men in my life and am so blessed to have them
 |
I borrowed this photo from Randy's facebook page!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment