Monday, June 24, 2013

Ethan turns 3!

May 21st was Ethans birthday. We didnt do anything huge since no one was available to come over or drive down from BL which is totally fine, I understand. We were all trying to save to go to Boise for James wedding and Mikes parents were busy with work that day. So we all just did our own little thing and made it as special as we could for Ethan. Chelsea and Tom came over with Caleb so Ethan could have a friend there for cake. I made Ethan eggs for breakfast since that is what he wanted and then took the kids to walmart to, sadly, buy his birthday presents. We had had no time until that day. It actually worked out pretty good. We went through the isles and only looked at boy toys. He got to see everything and pick out things he liked and tell me the things he would want or not. Then when it came time to pick out what I wanted to get him I threw a blanket over his head and hid the toys under Aidens carseat so Ethan didnt know what he was getting exactly. Then we went home and Ethan helped mommy make his cake and blow up balloons to play with. Daddy got home and we ate dinner which was roll-up pancakes (his favorite food) and then Chelsea, Tom and Caleb showed up and we did cake and ice cream and then opened presents. After everyone left we watched Transformers, which again was Ethans' pick, and then went to bed. It was a pretty good day and Ethan seemed to love it! I cant believe my cute baby boy is already 3. Time goes by so fast.

Evylee got Ethan "Hulk Smash" hands (which he loves!)
We got him an Optimus Prime transformer. 

Playing with the trucks Gammie got him
His Avengers Cake
I love this sweet little boy
Blowing out his candle!

No comments: